32920 Alvarado Nile's Road Ste 220
Union City, CA 94587
- Our integrated computer system links all of your supply chain needs and allows 24-hour access via the Internet, down-loadable reports and real time inventory capabilities.
- In order to ensure accurate tracking of your company’s inventory, all products are bar coded and scanned, both inbound and outbound.
- Services such as ‘less than truckload’ (LTL) and ‘full truck load’ (FTL) are offered throughout the United States.
- Inbound pick up and delivery requests fulfilled with prior notification or same day service.
- The FD fleet includes everything from economy line vans to 53-foot air ride and climate-controlled trailers. Our vehicles feature padded vans as well as flatbed and step-bed equipment. To ensure the safety and security of your product, all trucks are stocked with blanket pads, metal beams, plywood, and straps.
- FD offers a single point of contact for managing all aspects of your airborne shipping needs, including importing and exporting documentation, product shipment, domestic and international airfreight pickup and delivery, electronic customs clearance, blocking, and containerization services.
© 2013 Fulfillment Dynamics. All Rights Reserved.
Since 1995 Fulfillment Dynamics
has been a leader in outsourcing
solutions for small to large
businesses, including several
Fortune 500 companies.
FD offers single source solutions for your fulfillment,distribution and storage needs. We provide manufacturers and distributors with cost-efficient alternatives to the time- and resource-intensive management of their own distribution and/or logistics operations.
Fulfillment Dynamics provides the highest quality of care when it comes to order fulfillment service, serving a variety of businesses in a variety of industries. The company uses rail service that travels throughout the United States and the rest of the world, providing multi-national service to every type of business. Fulfillment Dynamics works with clients of all sizes, from major chains on the Fortune 500 list to small, family-owned and operated stores.
Pick and pack warehouse services are essential to the effective operation of any business, large or small. Attempting to pack, ship and store inventory in-house can wind up costing far more in time and resources than necessary. Outsourcing can not only save you time but money as well. Since 1995, Fulfillment Dynamics has provided top quality service to a range of companies. Save time and valuable resources by consolidating and trusting the logistics to one of the leading names in the fulfillment industry.
Quality orders start with quality order processing. Fulfillment Dynamic runs and operates numerous warehouses around the world, each designed for efficiently processing and handling large quantities of orders. Let Fulfillment Dynamics handle your order processing services so you can get back to business.
FD offers multiple Ocean, Air, and Ground service options:
•Economy 3-5 day
•Less than Truckloads (LTL)
•Full Truckloads (FTL)
Value -Added Services
Suite of Value-Added Services:
FD leverages an innovative proven 3PL operating model using internet-enabled technology. A dedicated team of highly qualified professionals delivers a proprietary Supply, Quality and Compliance Program.
Same Unit Repair
With over 100 years of combined experience, Fulfillment Dynamics excels in supply chain management and the ever-changing logistics industry. Our clients save time and resources by trusting FD to provide quality just-in-time, third party logistics, rail services throughout the United States and the world. FD guarantees our clients’ products are delivered where they need to be, when they need to be there.
FD has Multiple Service Options Available for Ground, Ocean, and Air:
- Consolidation of shipment
Our integrated computer system links all of your supply chain needs and allows 24-hour access via the Internet, down-loadable reports and real time inventory capabilities.
EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) is rapidly becoming a critical necessity for 3PLs to communicate with customers and retailers. Accommodating this means of data transition can help keep your current customers and attract new ones. 3PL Warehouse Manager can deliver this solution… in simple steps.
Focused on supporting the unique needs of 3PLs, Fulfillment Dynamics EDI capabilities enable you to grow your business with existing customers, this virtually eliminates data entry errors while increasing your order fulfillment capabilities with the automated communication of inbound requests and outbound shipments.
FD Warehouse Manager supports a variety of common EDI file protocols including:
- XML (via FTP or Web Service Call)
FD Warehouse Manager also supports a variety of connection methods including:
- Integration with your own in-house 3PL systems
- Direct connection with your customer (the manufacturer)
- Integration with 3rd party EDI service providers -- FD Warehouse Manager is pre-wired with both DiCentral and SPS Commerce.
Included when doing EDI on behalf of your trading partners -- FD can help support auxiliary needs including retailer certified UCC-128 labels, retailer 856 shipment notifications and EDI 753 communication.
With compliant UCC labing retailers including Wal-Mart, Target Costco. Users just need to select the and print labels directly to their label printer. Our warehouse management system ( WMS ) maintains the retailer-compliant UCC-128 label library, ensures labels are updated whenever necessary.
Start saying “Yes” when customers ask if you support EDI and retailer UCC-128 label printing – and watch your business grow.
Proudly providing order fulfillment solutions, storage & inventory management, pick & pack for shipment services, transportation, and custom packaging design & manufacturing services in the California Bay areas. Including the Port of Oakland, San Fransisco Bay Area, San Jose. Also, Asia (China, Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand, etc).